Video Exagear PRO Wine 4.7 Fixed

• 🤓Welcome to GBT Forum, you are free to share your stuffs and interact with members of the community! Everything you get here is FREE AND CLEAN. Register and READ THE RULES OF THIS FORUM to avoid the ban🔨 . Enjoy your stay And share the word with your friends. Welcome to MEGAZ Chat With Admin Here Just say Hi, and introduce yourself

Echarles1

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 4, 2020

Tech Bravo Exagear PRO Wine 4.7 Fixed • In this video I have showed, how to Download and Setup Exagear PRO Wine 4.7 for FREE !!! • In Urdu/Hindi With English Subtitle. • Watch Full video, before Commenting, Otherwise I will not reply to your comment :) Whats includes in the Package Exagear PRO 4.7? 1: Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 2: Microsoft Visual C++ 2006 3: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 4: dsound 5: dswave 6: directx12 7: WineGecko 8: WineMono, and some errors Fix Note:before Installing any application/game, move that file/folder to drive:C. As some devices close it with error, if it's not on drive:C ----------- Exagear PRO 4.7 With Package ------------ ......................... MediaFire ......................... ✦ Exagear PRO 4.7 APK (MediaFire):-
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
✦ Exagear PRO 4.7 OBB (MediaFire):-
............................. Mega ............................. ✦ Exagear PRO 4.7 APK (Mega):-
✦ Exagear PRO 4.7 OBB (Mega):-
Note: This Is Not an official update from Eltechs, I have rebuild it using wine 4.7, So if you are facing any problem, Google yourself or ask me, I would try to resolve your problems, if I can :) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------ Exagear PRO 3.0 Clean ----------------- Specially For Age Of Empires 2. ......................... MediaFire ......................... ✦ Exagear PRO 3.0 APK (MediaFire):-
✦ Exagear PRO 3.0 OBB (MediaFire):-
............................. Mega ............................. ✦ Exagear PRO 3.0 APK (Mega):-
✦ Exagear PRO 3.0 OBB (Mega):-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ✦ Rar For Extracting (Playstore):-
✦ File Manager (Playstore):-
Having download Issue? Try using google chrome. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ➢ Wanna Play Age Of Empires 2 On Android Using Exagear?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: Don't Forget To Subscribe :p ➢ Tech Bravo -------------------------------------------------------------------------- ➢ Like Us On Facebook:
➢ Follow Us On Instagram:
➢ Subscribe Us On Youtube:
----------------------------Tech Bravo----------------------------- Thanks For Watching Guys Please LIKE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE. :) If You have any problem comment below . ;) -------------------------------------------------------------------------- * Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use. If you are the developer or the owner of the game/software and want me to delete the video on my channel please e-mail me ASAP, I will respond within 24 hours or less. There is never a need to strike a video down when you can get it removed within the same day and keep the channel and yourself happy. ---------------------------------END------------------------------------